Displays a list of all of the items that a user has requested. This module also allows the user to cancel any requests that they have placed. Requests that have already been filled cannot be cancelled.
Information displayed in the requested items module includes:
- Title - The title of the item requested.
- Institution - The library or university from which this item was requested.
- Location - The location where this item can be picked up or returned. This is usually set by the user when requesting the item.
- Status - The status of the request.
You will automatically be presented with this login screen if an account is needed to access the feature selected. Enter your username and password, and then click "Login" to login. Click "Cancel" to return to the main screen.
1) Check the box next to each request you wish to cancel.
2) Touch the "Cancel Selected Requests" button at the bottom of the screen. Once the requests are cancelled, the screen will be updated to reflect the new set of requests.
Click once on the down arrow in the upper-right corner.