Displays a list of all fines associated with this account.
- Title - The item for/to which the fine was assigned.
- Date - The date that this fine was levied.
- Amount - The amount of the fine (USD).
- Type - The reason for the fine.
- Overdue - The item was not returned or renewed by the due date.
- Lost Item Processing - The administrative costs of replacing a lost item.
- Forgive - The listed fine was cancelled.
- Lost Item Replacement - The item was reported as lost, and must be replaced.
You will automatically be presented with this login screen if an account is needed to access the feature selected. Enter your username and password, and then click "Login" to login. Click "Cancel" to return to the main screen.
If the user does have fines associated with their account:
Fines will appear on the screen, sorted by date. Scroll up or down to view the entire list of fines. A "Total" is displayed at the top of the screen. This represents the sum total of all fines for this account.
If the user does not have fines associated with their account:
Click once on the down arrow in the upper-right corner.