Displays a list of checked-out items. Users can renew any of their currently checked-out items.
Information displayed in the checked out module includes:
- Title - The title of the borrowed item.
- Institution - The institution from which the item was borrowed.
- Due Date - The date by which the item must be returned or renewed.
- Status - The current status of the item ("Checked-out" or "Renewed").
You will automatically be presented with this login screen if an account is needed to access the feature selected. Enter your username and password, and then click "Login" to login. Click "Cancel" to return to the main screen.
1) Check the box next to each item you want to renew.
2) Touch the "Renew Selected Items" button at the bottom of the screen. Once the items are renewed,the screen will be updated to reflect the new due dates.
Click once on the down arrow in the upper-right corner.